Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHAT NEXT?


So I took Gavyn and Emmalee to the doctors today. While I was there, I noticed that Jaidyn's glands were really really swollen. So I had the doctor look at them. I mean why not. If there is one thing that my kids have learned it how to share. I mean they share everything. Toys, food, drinks, colds, flu's, and so on...... You get my drift. Come to find out that they all have the same virus, each in different stages though. Gavyn is at the end of it. Jaidyn is at the beginning. And Emmalee is right smack in the middle, with an added bonus of an ear infection.



I am so proud of my children for being good sharers, but now they are instructed to not share anything with each other for the mean time. I mean come on, we just spent the last three months of 2008 working through everyone being sick. Can we please have a little break in 2009?



Oh yeah, and to top it all off, I just got a call from the school that Logan twisted his ankle, and I need to keep an eye on him just in case he sprained it.



Just thought you might all want to know what we are up to.

1 comment:

Aja Jenise said...

Talk about a cute crew!! That looks like the fam that knows how to have fun...

AWESOME job you two!!

Andy and Kelly Together Forever