Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HALLOWEEN COMES EARLY

Okay so this picture doesn't have anything to do with Halloween, but it was so funny. We went down to the pool, yes you read that right down to the pool. It is the middle of October and hotter then it was all summer. Anyhow, when we got up to our place, I put Emmalee in her Bumbo (which is the greatest invention ever, just sorry that it only came out on our last baby), so I put her in her Bumbo, and she totally crashed out. She was out like a light, and didn't wake up for anything. It must have been the October heat!Now for the reason I actually came here to blog. Halloween comes early for one little boy. We as a family love Halloween. We love to dress the kids up and paint their little faces, and do all of that fun stuff. Well, I was getting Emmalee ready to take a nap this morning, you know getting her bottle ready and all of that. Jaidyn was especially quiet, and I thought it was just because he is sick, and didn't feel good. He was laying down in Logan and Christians room watching cartoons, so I THOUGHT I had nothing to worry about. Boy was I wrong. He comes out of the the back all dect out in face paint that he applied to himself.
He got his hands and everything! He was going for and Iron Man look, but I have to admit it looks more like Spiderman to me. He was so proud of what he did, how could I punish him for this? So, I didn't, after all you are only 3 once!





No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever