Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT

So, it is yet another Halloween, and of course we enjoy dressing up the kids as much as they enjoy getting dressed up for it. My favorite part is pretending that I am a makeup artist, I mean isn't Halloween the one day a year when you can be whatever you want? hahaha Above is Christian, this year he chose to be the gate keeper. Not of heaven, but the other place, down below. SCARY!!!
Gavyn was of course the Incredible Hulk, giant hands and all.
HULK SMASH......

Jaidyn was none other then Iron Man. Can I tell you that Jaidyn and I have watched that Iron Man movie about a thousand times. Please come out with a new super hero movie, I am dying.


Emmalee was a devil. Not just any devil, but a princess devil. She was so cute! Of course the horns later became her own personal chew toy, and people thought she was a lady bug, but whatever, she was still adorable.



Logan was a knight. He is actually really sick here, but he stuck it out, and tried to enjoy his self. Even though he was ready to do the moment we started.





No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever