Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Crazy Hair Day

Some of the best things about changing school in the middle of the year is having a second crazy hair day! Christian decided that he wanted to have spikes all over his head, and so this is what we came up with. It took us nearly an hour to do this hairdo.
At one point he was in tears because of the tight ponies. I felt so bad. I kept asking him if he wanted me to stop, but he was adamant about me finishing up his hairstyle. He is a crack up. Needless to say he was one of the best hairstyle and definitely one of the craziest!

Logan decided to go for the triple mohawk. His 4th grade class loved his hairdo. I have to admit that my boys looked exceptional in their crazy hairdos.


At the last minute the school moved crazy hair day to Wednesday, instead of Friday, so it was fun to be one of the few students that remembered to do their hair in a crazy hairstyle!




2 comments:

Deb said...

Love their crazy hair!

Jaime said...

Okay, that is some amazing hair!!!

Andy and Kelly Together Forever