Monday, July 27, 2009

Pioneer Day Celebration

This year we had such a fun time at the pioneer day celebration. Our stake put on a carnival. Our primary was in charge of a face painting booth. So each of the teachers and those others in primary we asked to participate. The volunteers were few, but it worked out and everyone that wanted their faces done got a turn. I ended up doing a 3 hour shift. I have a real flare at painting boys faces, I wonder why? Could it possibly be all the years of Halloween? Maybe!
Most of the teachers were really good at the butterflies and things like that. More of the girly genre, but once I got there, the boys just seemed to be lining up. I ended up having to stay late since my line never went down, and there is nothing worse then letting a little guy down! Here are a few of the faces that I painted.
Logan wanted to be Demon from KISS.

Christian wanted to be a camo army guy.


Jaidyn was no other then Spiderman.
His washed off around his mouth from all of the snow cones and food. He had a great time.



Gavyn was Black Spiderman.




Here is the group!
These are just a few of the many faces that I painted. They ranged from Jack Skellington, to the V for Vendetta guy to super heroes, to army guys, to super villains. I have to admit though, there are a lot of Spidey fans out there.






No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever