Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Swimming

I took these pictures of the kids at the pool, and thought they were too cute to not post them. Logan is so funny, and has become a really great swimmer. I love him and am so glad to have the pleasure of being his mom. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter little boy.
Christian is so fun to have in our family. He definitely brings the spice to the table. It has been fun watching him change and grow through the years. You can't see it here, but he has the most amazing dimples.
I love this picture of Gavyn it captures those beautiful eyes that he has. Along with his joker smile. He is a good little boy, but boy does he have a little spitfire in him.
What can I say about Jaidyn. He is such a joy to have around. He has the most inviting smile, and the cutest cheeks I have every seen. All it takes is a smile from him and it is like his get out of jail free card.
And of course then there is Emmalee. She is our little princess. And the bumbo she is sitting in is her little pink thrown. She has a house full of boys wrapped around her little pinkie. All she has to do is whimper, and everyone comes running.

No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever