Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays, & More Birthdays!


This year Emmalee turned 2 on February 12th. Boy is she really taking the word terrible 2 to heart! She is so great, but man does she know how to get her way! I am really hoping she will grow out of it all! We will see! Only time will tell!
Christian turned 9 on November 27th! Wow, 9!!!!! We had a little friend over that weekend, so that is her in the picture.
On March 18th Logan turned 11! I can hardly believe that Andy and I have an 11 year old! I have the gray hairs to prove it, and even though Andy does try to deny it, he is getting a little crop of grays himself. lol
Jaidyn turned 5 on May 13th! The great thing was it was Friday the 13th! That was fun! He wanted EVERYTHING Iron Man, so when his dad delivered, I think it sent him a wrong message. For some reason he seems to think now that if he wants it he gets it. I had to tell him the other day while leaving the store, that I am not going to buy him anything else until he stops asking for stuff everytime he goes to the store with me. That didn't go over to well, and he still hasn't stopped asking. I guess I can be proud since he is so persistant! lol

Also, Gavyn turned 7! Yes, 7! Next year he will be getting baptized!!! I will have 3 kids over the age of 8! He had grown in his two giant front teeth finally. I call them his 'can openers' or his 'SpongeBobs'. I told him that if we ever got into a pickle and lost our can opener and our power went out we could probably just stiffen out his body, open his mouth, and use his teeth to open all of our can food. He is such a funny little guy. Always making everyone laugh!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever