Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas 2009 @ Disneyland!


I shot this picture while Andy, Logan, and Christian were waiting for CA Screaming to take off. You should see the one that he tried to get of me and the boys. All it had in the photo was the tracks. lol I think that the one I took came out way better! lol

Here are my little guys on the carousel at CA Adventure!

We couldn't get Emmalee to pose with her brothers and Santa. I guess the big red guy just scares the stuffin out of her. Honestly who can blame her, I mean seriously, can one man be that jolly all year long? I don't know, but the boys had no problem telling him exactly what they all wanted.
We did get her to pose by the tree though! So, this is about the best that we got for a group photo. It is so hard to get all 5 kids to actaully stand and smile normal all at the same time! They sure are a cute bunch though! I love them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever