Friday, October 1, 2010

My Three Little Piggies!


I call them my three little piggies because they really do make such a mess around the house! I mean one minute everything is clean and vacuumed, and the next it looks like it was never picked up. But the other reason is because I like to tell them that story and have them actually be the little pigs. They really like it too. Just to see these little guys light up when they hear their names in a story is so worth everything.
So , I am home schooling all the kids this year. Yes, I am a little crazy, but at the same time, I figure why not add one more thing to my busy schedule! After all, isn't a mom suppose to do what she feels is best for her kids no matter what?
They all seem to really like the home school thing. I print out their schedules on Monday, and if they get it all done before Friday, then we get to go somewhere fun. Like tomorrow we are going to the movies!!!! I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet, so off to the $3 theather we will go!
Gavyn smiling big for the camera!

Jaidyn looking at something in the grass!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever