Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween 2009


This is my brood on Halloween 2009! They are all so cute! Emmalee was Little Red Riding Hood.
Here is a group shot of just the boys. We couldn't get Emmalee to stop screaming, so she ended up not being in the picture. Such is the life! lol The pictures of Logan and Christian didn't show up on here. Well, since I was busy sewing last minute costumes for Gavyn and Jaidyn, I ran out of time to make them anything really cool. And gosh, this was like probably only the second Halloween that Logan and Christian weren't some sort of super heroe! I'm not joking! We have had way too many super heroe costumes in this family! So we thought of some ideas. They could be Edward Cullen and Jacob Black since Twilight was so big. We thought that would be really funny, but no. We ended up going super cheap and pulled out the Angels jerseys. So, they were Angels. That was easy, and cheap! lol
Gavyn was Jiminy Cricket and Jaidyn was none other than Pinocchio. I think i spelled that right. Oh well, you know what I mean. I sewed these costumes from scratch. I took the movie box, and created them all by myself. See I can be really crafty when I want to be! lol I wish I would have taken pictures of them the night before. We had a trunk or treat at church, and we put a bald cap on Gavyn and painted it green, so he was super bald and super green. But that night when we went to take it off it got stuck on his skin, so we didn't do it the next day! Poor guy, it really hurt him. He was a trooper though. Maybe one day it will come out as a repressed memory as the Halloween we torchered him with the bald cap. lol I hope not! lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Andy and Kelly Together Forever